How Do I

Have water service turned on?
  • You must come to City Hall (200 W. Industrial), complete an application, provide your government issued photo ID and pay a $150.00 deposit.
Pay my ticket or warrant online?
Submit an inquiry, request or complaint?
  • Go to the Forms page on this site and complete the form.